HUE AND HOI AN TOUR
Destinations to Visit: Hue - Danang - Hoi An - My Son. Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Vietnam, as you visit these three destinations boasting UNESCO World Heritage status.Price from: $
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Entrance fees for all sights visited
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L,D)
- Domestic airport taxes for any domestic flights
- Tips for porters.
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa arrangement (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
- Domestic flights
Day 1: Arrive Hue.
Arrive in Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam, and transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Park View, Hue.
Day 2: Hue (B)
Begin your exploration of Hue by taking a leisurely boat trip along the romantically named Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda and continue on to The Imperial Citadel where the fabled Nguyen Dynasty ruled. Next, visit Mausoleum of Tu Duc which was first used as a palace retreat before its final usage as the emperor's resting place. Finish up the day at Khai Dinh's Tomb where traditional Vietnamese design is infused with a European touch, making it unique from the other tombs in Hue. Overnight at Park View, Hue.
Day 3: Hue - Danang - Hoi An (B)
Depart Hue for the drive to Hoi An, a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries whose architecture and relaxed lifestyle has changed little over the years. This scenic drive passes through the fishing village of Lang Co before climbing over the Pass of Ocean Clouds. Along the way, stop in Danang to visit the Cham Museum, which contains the finest collection of Cham sculptures in the world. Upon arrival in Hoi An, take a guided walking tour of the Hoi An ancient town center. Overnight at Hoi An Trails, Hoi An.
Day 4: Hoi An - My Son - Hoi An (B)
After breakfast, depart for a half day trip to visit the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son. Here, in a lush green valley, are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th centuries. Visit another former Champa capital, Tra Kieu, before returning to Hoi An where the afternoon is at your leisure, perhaps browsing for souvenirs in the town's art galleries and silk shops, or maybe cycling to the nearby Cua Dai Beach. Overnight at Hoi An Trails, Hoi An.
Day 5: Depart Danang (B)
The morning is at leisure until transfer to Danang Airport for onward flight.