HUE ESSENTIAL 3 DAYS/ 2 NIGHTS
Come over Hue in a 3-day tour and explore the modern, delightful city of wide boulevards and majestic buildings set in a picture-postcard landscape.Price from: $
- Accommodation with daily breakfast at selected hotels
- Tours, transfers and all services as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of a driver and Private air-conditioned vehicles during all tours and transfers
- Services of an English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
- Entrance fees for all sights visited
- Camera and video cameras fees if applicable
- Lunch or dinner if mentioned in itinerary with (L,D)
- Tips for porters.
- International flights to and from Vietnam
- Vietnam visa arrangement (Visa is compulsory and must be arranged in advance)
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- All other services which are not mentioned above
- Personal expenses are such as laundry, telephone, drinks etc.
- Tips for guide
- Travel insurance.
Day 1: Arrive Hue
Arrive in Hue, the former imperial capital of Vietnam, and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Pilgrimage Village, Hue.
Day 2: Hue (B)
Start by taking a leisurely boat trip on the romantically named Perfume River to visit Thien Mu Pagoda. Constructed in 1601, the 21-meter tall tower is the centerpiece of the pagoda and a symbol of the city. Continue to The Imperial Citadel where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. After exploring the ruins of this wonderful monument depart to the Mausoleum of Tu Duc. Built decades before its occupant's death, the tomb was used as a palace retreat before its final use as the emperor's resting place. Finish up the day at Khai Dinh's Tomb which is traditional Vietnamese in design but accented with a European touch, making it unique from the other tombs in Hue. Overnight at Pilgrimage Village, Hue.
Day 3: Hue Departure (B)
Your private car, driver and guide remain at your disposal until your onward international flight or domestic extension.